Bowral Tulip Festival

Oct 22, 2013

A few weeks ago, I went to the Bowral Tulip Festival along with my family and a few of my cousins. In case you don't know where Bowral is,  it is about an hour drive from the Sydney CBD, halfway between Sydney and Canberra. Bowral is such a beautiful place, really calm and quiet. It's not an urban area so all the stores look very vintage. It is really nothing like the city!

The wonderful tulips at the festival (My own photography!)

The very vintage looking shops at Bowral (again, my own photography)
 
I honestly love going to Bowral with my family, looking at all the pretty scenery and taking photos!

It's a nice getaway from the Urban life (:
Where do you go to get away from it all?
 
x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x