Music Monday no.2

Nov 4, 2013

The songs that I have absolutely been love-love-loving are:

You- Nathaniel
I don't actually know who this guy is, but apparently he was a runner-up on the X Factor last year and I really like this song!
Story of my life- One Direction
One Direction. Need I say any more? This song is so perfect, it almost brought me to tears. Jokes. It did bring me to tears. Especially the video. Especially that. Oh wow.
Unconditionally- Katy Perry
This song is really pretty. I've always been a fan of Katy's songs as they are usually really fun and happy, not too deep of a meaning. But lately I've really been liking some of her recent songs like Unconditionally, Prism and Roar.

What are your favourite songs this week?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x