Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer

Nov 1, 2013

 Apocalips Lip Laquer by Rimmel London in 501 Stellar.
I've been hearing about these 'Apocalips' Lip Lacquers for quite a long time. I actually didn't even know that lip lacquers existed! (sorry, excuse my ignorance) For a long time I thought that there were only lipsticks, lipglosses and lip crayons. Until I started reading about these (totes genius) inventions on FleurDeForce's Blog. So what did I do?....

I bought one. This morning. Before I went to school.
This was probably one of the most expensive lip products I have ever bought using my own money (It was $13 on sale and $16 dollars normally).
The textures of these lip lacquers are immaculate and do not feel sticky AT ALL. Which I absolutely loveed! They also give off lots and lots of colour. I usually do not wear bright/vibrant/strong lip colours so I think I might wear this one quite lightly so that it gives off colour but not a lot.

This is what it looked like when applied like a normal lipstick/lipgloss:



Yes, the picture is super blurry because I couldn't figure out how to
work my dad's fancy DSLR Camera.
 
I overall love this product and recommend it to anyone who is daring to wear a bold lip or someone who'd like more colour in their gloss!
 
 
Which Apocalips have you used?
 
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x