Summer Chic

Nov 25, 2013

Summer Chic




Read more to find out about this look

First of all, lets talk about the outfit. I am soo into pinafores lately, and although many people may not like this new trend, I sure do. I think it brings a different type of girly and can often add edge to an outfit depending on what type of pinafore you're wearing and how you layer your clothes.
For this outfit I chose a leather circle skirt pinafore from ASOS and a white crop top to wear underneath as opposed to the long sleeve slouchy jumper she is wearing (well I guess you could wear that on colder days). I paired it with black shoes from Windsor Smith, which undoubtedly has the best shoes ever.
As for the makeup, I decided to opt for something really really simple. As you can see, I didn't even include any foundation because if it's really hot, the foundation will most likely sweat off your face (ew. gross). But I would usually wear a BB Cream on a hot day or for casual occasions. I have chosen a really pale nude lipstick from Tom Ford which I think would look great as a casual look. However, if you wanted to wear this look dressier, then a darker lipstick would look just fine. I also included Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara (which I will be doing a review on later in the week) just to add a little definition to the eyes.
And last, but not least, for the nails I have chosen a really pale blue from Butter London. I think these types of nail colours look really pretty for the summertime.

What's your Fave summertime look?

x

2 comments :

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x