Maybelline The Falsies Flared

Dec 3, 2013

So as many of you probably know...I BOUGHT MAYBELLINE THE FALSIES! (excite.)
I bought them from Priceline, you can check my blog post out here if you haven't already read it.

Yes, I was lazy and used the pictures I used previously...




If you want to know how I went with this mascara, read on....................................

This mascara is literally my new favourite and holy grail mascara. I really love how it makes my lashes long and voluminous. It does get a bit clumpy, but you can avoid the clumps by brushing thin and even layers onto the lashes although that does take a little more time.

The mascara wand is chunky and slightly curved, like a spoon, which helps achieve the voluminous and flared effect. (Sorry, no pictures!)

Many people said that this mascara is quite watery which is a reason why they didn't like the Washable version, but for me it is quite alright. I don't usually mind the textures of mascaras, just as long as they work wonders for me!




Sorry for the super horrible photo! (my eye looks lazy haha)

So this is with a few thin coats on, and my lashes are not curled (uncurled? I don't know.)
The photo was taken from a bad angle which doesn't show what it would look like from the front, but it makes my lashes voluminous, long and thick. If the lashes are curled, it would give a greater effect.



Have you tried this mascara? What's your holy grail mascara?
Leave your comments below! xx
 (Blogmas Post 2)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x