My Current Favourites 2

Dec 19, 2013


Schwarzkopf Daily Oil Elixir
This oil smells sooo good! Although it is not nearly as great as the Argan Oils out there, it is quite good. It leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and not frizz-free!
Essence Quattro Eyeshadow
Seeing this eyeshadow quad for only a mere $4 really caught my eye! This is the first Essence eyeshadow product that I have used and it is great for it's value! It's quite pigmented and the colours are great for a slight smokey eye.
Maybelline The Falsies
If you haven't already seen my review, go check it out here. But this is currently my holy grail mascara, I use it almost everyday and it gives my lashes such a va-va-voom!
Australis Nail Colour in Aqua
This is such a pretty nail colour and it only cost about 6 dollars! But to really achieve the perfect look, you need to use about 3 coats for it to be opaque and streak-free.
Maybelline BabyLips (normal)
YAY! One of my favourite lip products (undoubtedly). It gives my lips a nice sheen and moisturises them in an instant!
Covergirl Smoochies
(doing a review on this soon) This is also probably on the same level as the BabyLips...I was a bit disappointed with the colour (none!) but nonetheless, a great product.
Palmolive Anti-bacterial Handwash in Passionfruit
Oh. My. God. Smells like heaven. I have about 5 of these (all in different flavours) in bathroom and kitchen cupboards. One of my favourites is Pomegranate and Lime and Mint. If you live in Australia, go get them now!!!

What are your current favourites? xx 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x