Throwback Thursday

Feb 6, 2014

So this isn't like, a regular series that I'm creating, but more of a post that I do when...I have nothing to post (sadly). I'll either link back to some of my earlier posts or do a picture throwback.
So here are some of my most read posts from last year!

1. Get that Victoria's Secret Look!
http://pearluxe.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/get-look-victorias-secret.html
Everyone wants that beautiful, sunkissed Victoria's Secret Runway look. But how can you get it? Read more here!
2. Go-to Summer Hairstyles
Summer is here in Australia. What does Summer mean? It mean's Ice-Cream, Shorts, Skirts and Flowy tank tops! YAY!! But we definitely need a way to keep our hair off our shoulders and neck to keep us cool, while still looking good! These 4 hairstyles are my 'Go-to' Hairstyles' for the summer and definitely keep me cool.
Read on for In-depth pictures of how I do my hair!
3. Photoshoot (;
(My second ever blog post!) Sometimes I like to take my dad's DSLR and have a few photoshoots with my sister. We all get dressed up real pretty and go out into the backyard to go take a few snaps. Usually these photoshoots end up in giggles and tears (:
Read more here.
 
Comment down below some of your favourite posts of mine! I'd love to know!
 
Pearl,xx
Subscribe to my blog for a cute weekly newsletter here


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x