New Lip Products!!

Mar 13, 2014

EEEeeeeeeE! So I got a few new lip products! I'm actually so excited because I can't live without lip products! New lip colours or balms excite me  a lot because a different lip colour can definitely change up your whole look.
I got (pictured below) an eos in Pomegranate Raspberry, 2 Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters in Cotton Candy and Juicy Papaya.

Keep on reading for swatches and close up pictures!



EOS in Pomegranate Raspberry
This is actually my FIRST eos lipbalm. Most of you Americans will be like "woah what" but IT IS TRUE!!! I have been meaning to buy eos for a long time, but since it is not readily available in Australia it did not happen as I do not usually buy items from online. It smells so good and I am literally in love with it! It applies smoothly and keeps my lips chap free for aages! I also like using this before going to bed so that when I wake up with chap-free lips!

 Revlon LipButter in Cotton Candy
This was the first Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter that I have used and I must admit, I was not let down! The promise of a soft, smooth, buttery feel was fulfiled and the colours were amazing although quite sheer. I wasn't expecting a lot of colour as the LipButters are known to be like a tinted lipbalm.
 
Revlon LipButter in Juicy Papaya
So....there was a huge priceline sale yesterday...40% off all cosmetics! So, like every other priceline sale, I was super excited and I went to priceline to go buy some makeup! (A girl can never have too much makeup!). At first I opted to buy some foundation, but there was none that really awed me, and with the winter months coming, I wanted a foundation that was dewy on my skin and made it look that little bit brighter. The Maybelline Fit Me Stick was perfect...but for summer. So then I started looking for a concealer but the one that I wanted (Maybelline FitMe) didn't have it in my shade. So in the end, I came out holding a single Revlon LipButter. It wasn't a bad purchase though! I've wanted to buy this colour for such a long time and I finally got it! It gives off such a nice coral colour and I instantly fell in love with it <3
 

Can you even see the colour on my dark skin? Anyway, (left to right); Revlon Lipbutter in Cotton Candy and Juicy Papaya.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post!
I haven't been posting that often mainly because of schoolwork and partly because of lack of ideas. I don't really want to post and then dissapoint you guys with a bad post! So I'd appreciate it if you gave me ideas eg. a tag or something else!
 
 


1 comment :

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x