Kris Kringle Gift 2014

Dec 11, 2014

Hey guys! Before I start, I just wanted to say a massive sorry/thankyou!
 1. Sorry for being SO late with a post and not posting for like a month. Trust me, I've missed it heaps. Although my exams finished and stuff, I just haven't had any time to post or come up with new content, but I promise that is all going to change soon :) I am trying to get more creative and get more ideas so hopefully that works out!
 2. A MASSIVE THANKYOU FOR A WHOPPING 10,000 PAGEVIEWS!! Guys, this is a great achievement for me, as this means my blog has been viewed ten. thousand. times. crazy!!!


So today my friends at school and I swapped our Kris Kringle presents for this year and my best friend Chaiti had me!! I love you :))) This year our price minimum was $30
And she got me:
-Flash Tattoos (LOVE LOVE LOVE BCOS FLASH TATTS)
-Headband from Sportsgirl (mmmmmmmmmm yum)
-Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face mask (yay! I've been wanting one for ages!!)
-Australis Nail Colour in Satin Champagne (such a pretty opalescent colour!)

Thank you so much for the gifts Chaiti and Merry Christmas!

Disclaimer: I am not making this post to brag in any form, it is just because I enjoy knowing what people get for Kris Kringle and I thought you'd like to know as well ^_^


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x