Straberries and Banana Smoothie Bowl! (Vegan-Friendly)

Apr 13, 2015


I have been absolutely OBSESSED with making Smoothies and Nice Creams because they are so so so easy and taste absolutely amazeballs.

What you will need:
2 small bananas (frozen)
1 Cup of Strawberries (frozen or fresh) - I actually didn't measure the amount of strawberries I used; I just went with the flow
Almond Milk (Optional)- this is to thin out the smoothie if you wish but I didn't use it
For toppings I used:
Strawberries
Toasted Coconut Chips
Almonds
Granola

Method:
1. Blend the Strawberries and Bananas (and the milk) in a blender, or go the hard way and use a stick blender
2. Pour into a bowl and add desired toppings

GUYS If you haven't already tried Smoothie Bowls please do!! They're really quick and easy to make, and if you use enough bananas (which would be around 4-6 small ones), it will fill you up for ages :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x