Elie Saab Fall 2015 Couture

Jul 23, 2015


Elie Saab is one of my favourite haute couture brand. Every single time a new collection comes out I immediately go on style.com and look at all the new looks. One of my favourite Elie Saab collections for this year was the Elie Saab Fall 2015 Couture
I thought I'd share some of my favourite looks with you:)
Look 19. Model: Katya Ledneva
Look 29. Model: Marta Placzek
Look 41. Model: Katya Ledneva
Look 47. Model: Waleska Gorczevski
Look 57. Model: Vanessa Moody
Look 58. Model: Nina Dapper

All of the looks in this collection were absolutely stunning, and in my mind had the subtle theme of a forest nymph. The jewel toned gowns and pantsuits had a jaw dropping look to them and the detailing on each look was impeccable. The final look (Look 58) stole the show and reminded me of a golden goddess wedding look, complete with the veil and all! I hope you liked the collection as much as I do !!

All images from style.com



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x