Book Obsession: The Fault in Our Stars

Oct 24, 2013

 
If you don't already have this book at home. GO BUY IT.BORROW IT FROM THE LIBRARY!.  THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR ALL HOMES!!!

Continue to read about this book...

This has been my 'book obsession' of the month. The Fault in Our Stars has been quite mainstream for the past few months on tumblr and whatnot. I was a little bit slow on this trend train, only picking up the book during the school holidays at a book store (QBD to be exact!).
After I started reading this book, I literally could not put this book down. It was beautiful. Completely and utterly.
The story tells of Hazel, a girl diagnosed with cancer, who lives life everyday knowing she is going to die soon. Then she meets the gorgeous Augustus Waters (the description in the book, and even HIS NAME sounds perfect okay?) who is about to rewrite her story.
This book left me giggling, laughing and yes...crying.

This is definitely worth a place on your bookshelf.
What's your book obsession this month?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x