Lazy Sunday no.1

Oct 27, 2013

So my Sunday went a little like this...
It consisted of this...

From the left:
Redwin Sensitive Skin Coca and Shea Butter Body lotion
This is one of the best body lotions that I have used so far. It smells fantastic (cocoa! who wouldn't love that?) and really gives my skin the moisture that I need.
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Although many people use this product and say that it is great, it doesn't work all that well for me. It clears out most of the whiteheads (ew.) but doesn't get deep enough to clear some of my blackheads.
Lauren Conrad 'Starstruck'
I just started reading this book today and I can't get enough of it. Set in LA, it tells the story of a girl who is on a reality TV show with drama, gossip and love. Ooh!
Flormar Supermatte Nail Enamel
I bought this when I was abroad and this nail polish is quite good. It is a really sheer pink used for french manicures. It's made in Turkey and is not available in Australia.
Arizona Original Green Tea with Honey
OH WOW. This is my all-time favourite drink. Not only does it taste absolutely amazing, it is also inexpensive, only $2 AUD! The packaging is also really attractive and this drink is all over tumblr and instagram. You can find this drink at Coles or Woolworths.

How was your Sunday?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x