Fave Beauty Products

Oct 24, 2013

From February-Now
These have been my recent not very recent favourite beauty products from the start of this year.
 
I think that this photo might be better quality than last time hehe (:
 
From Left-Right:
Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Quad Eyeshadow in Smokey Brun
Model Co Lipstick and Lipgloss Duo
Olay Complete Moisturising Lotion SPF 15+ (combination/oily skin)
Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Black
Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Cafe Pink
Garnier BB Cream for Oily Skin in shade Medium
Maybelline Baby Lips Loves Color in Berry Crush

Read more for mini reviews...

I absolutely love the Rimmel London Smokey Brun Palette as it has all the colours needed for a perfect smokey eye. It comes with a regular applicator (that i have lost, oops!) which I don't use as it is quite hard. The Scandaleyes Kohl is wonderful as it has quite a creamy texture and is not too hard, and it is easy to smudge. It is also waterproof which is an excellent addition!
The Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel has been my favourite for the past few months (I recieved it as a birthday present in June) as it is such a pretty pink shade. It also stays for quite long, given that you apply a good top coat.
The Maybelline Baby Lips has been MY FAVOURITE lipbalm, it is almost finished (which is why I bought another one) and it gives my lips a really nice reddish sheen and moisturises them too!

What are your fave beauty products?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x