Garnier BB Cream Oily/Combination Skin

Oct 23, 2013

A few months ago I bought the Garnier BB Cream for Oily/Combination skin after hearing my friends talk about various BB Creams and how amazing they were, I had also seen quite a few ads on TV or in my magazines about BB Cream and I decided to try out this new trend. So I then ventured out to my local Priceline (drugstore) and looked for one. Then I saw a Garnier BB Cream on sale for $10 (AUD) and I bought it. I was so excited to see it's 'amazingness' for myself!
(Sorry for the horrible pictures!!)

The packaging, although quite plain was good.


 As you can see, it is quite fluid
 

 During blending.
After blending.
 
 
The Oil-Free BB Cream is quite fluid (I'm not quite sure if this is the case with the normal one) and it blends quite well. It gives a light coverage, which is not great for me, seeing as I need a LOT of coverage.
One thing that I did not like about this BB Cream is that it leaves a grey cast and sometimes can look a bit cakey and not very natural.
 
 
What did you think about the Garnier BB Cream for Oily/Combination Skin?
 
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x