My daily routine

Oct 23, 2013

WEEKDAYS
Morning
I usually wake up at 7am in the morning and walk to the bathroom (almost half asleep!). I then brush my teeth, cleanse my face (if I am bothered in the morning) and then trudge back to my room and start getting changed.
For school I don't usually do anything dramatic to my face, I usually use my Garnier BB Cream (which I'll do a review on sooner or later) for days that I bother to look good for, otherwise I use my Olay Complete Moisturising Lotion SPF 15+. I apply the BB Cream with a sponge and maybe apply a little bit of concealer afterwards. Afterwards, I finish off with a little bit of my Maybelline Baby Lips (Baby Lips Loves Colour in Berry Crush/Baby Lips Pink Glow in Pink Blast)
After I tie my hair, I pack my bags and go downstairs for breakfast.
For Breakfast I usually have liquid breakfast or cereal if i have time and then I take the bus to the train station and go to school with three of my friends.


Afternoon
After I get picked up from school, we go and pick my sister up and we usually arrive home at around 3:40pm. I undress and then have a quick shower. I then watch a few youtube videos and then I go downstairs for afternoon tea (which is usually pancakes, courtesy of my mum, or Mi Goreng. YUM!). I watch TV until 4:30pm and then I go upstairs and study! (Maybe with a little bit of youtube here and there...)

After dinner
After Dinner I just quickly finish the rest of my homework off which is usually at 9:25pm and then I go and brush my teeth, cleanse with Johnson&Johnson Gentle exfoliating wash, use a facial scrub once a week and then moisturise with Redwin Cocoa and Shea Butter Moisturising Lotion.
I usually sleep at around 9:30-10pm which is considered quite early for someone my age.

What's your daily routine?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x