Morning Bursts

Oct 28, 2013


My Johnson's Cleanser had finished so I had to venture into Priceline. And I came out with this product. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser...



I had seen this product on the store shelves before and I had always thought that it looked interesting. I mean, its orange! and has 'bursting beads'!
Oil Free is perfect for my skin as I have a combination to oily skin type and it looked like it could work. I have a lot of acne but I tend to stay away from 'skin clearing' products as they usually contain benzoyl peroxide which might work wonders for others but it makes my skin hard and unsupple(?).

I have only been using this product for one day but it doesn't seem to make my skin stiff which is good and the beads don't leave any beady residue like it did with my previous cleanser (which had exfoliating beads), these actually burst while I'm lathering them in my hands!
One thing that I don't like about this product is that because of the citrus smell, it smells like...toilet cleaner. Like Harpic or something. Ugh. But it's a good product nonetheless.


Anyone got any new cleansers?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x