Music Mondays no.1

Oct 28, 2013

I've been loving quite a lot of music this week, listening to some of these tracks nonstop!


Girls Just Wanna have fun - Taylor Henderson
This song is just. Amazing. The way Taylor sings honestly just makes my heart stop. He's too perfect :')

Wrecking Ball- Miley Cyrus
This song may have recieved a lot of hate, because of how 'explicit' the video is, but lets forget about the video for a sec. If you only listened to the audio, this song is captivating. I can honestly feel her sadness radiating through her words. Before I watched the video, I listened to this song and almost (almost!!) cried. Watching the video, however, did not change my opinion of the song. It's a wonderful song, with meaningful lyrics and Miley shouldn't have to be hated upon for the video. I actually thought that the video really contributed to the song, as it shows how 'he' left her bare and upset. Stripped her of her love, almost. (Enough of this ranting!)

Summertime Sadness Cedric Gervais Remix -Lana Del Rey
I haven't been able to get enough of this song! I like this song a lot because it's really catchy and the remix just adds a really good beat to it! Also, Lana is really cute (:

What was your song obsession this week?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x