TAG | 25 facts about me

Nov 29, 2013

So I recently realised that you guys don't know much about me other than my makeup and fashion choices. So I have decided to do a 25 facts about me!

1. I have a little sister who is 4 years 5 months and 12 days younger than me. Her name is Sapphire and we are the Jewel sisters (joke)
2. I live in Sydney Australia.
3. I go to an 'Academically Selective School' (ha.)
4. I am the eldest child in my family
5. If I am meeting you for the first time, chances are I will probably leave all the talking to you or my friend!
6. I am obsessed with Youtubers and One Direction.
7.  I really like makeup (if you haven't noticed already)
8. The first time I wore makeup I was in Year 4 (10 years old) at a cultural event.
9. I started school early, when I was 4 and a half.
10. I have lived in Australia basically all my life (although I wasn't born here)
11. I am super duper unfit. I can't even run 100 metres without getting tired!
12. I am a scaredy-cat. I can't watch anything scary or else I have nightmares about it ):
13. I really like chicken, potato, salmon and spinach.
14. The only time I have had salad as a meal was this year from Oporto.
15. I love anything sweet! From chocolate to creme caramel to sundaes!
16. I could probably spend the whole day on the internet without getting bored.
17. I used to live across the beach when I was young and my family used to go there for walks every day
18. I love tumblr
19. I don't like to eat duck
20. I wish I could celebrate Christmas extravagantly but because I'm not Christian, our family and friends usually just go to the park for a picnic.
21. I started this blog after looking through other lbf (lifestyle, beauty, fashion) blogs and realising that hey, I could do this too! 
22. I used to love Hi-5!
23. My fave movie series' of all time are: Harry Potter and The Hunger Games
24. My favourite rom-com would probably be 500 days of Summer
25. I AM THE YOUNGEST IN MY GROUP!!!

Pheww! That took a long time to think of!

Hope you guys enjoyed it xx
I'm going to make this a tag and I tag anyone who is willing to do it!!
Please comment if you did do it, and link me to the page x

Twitter | Bloglovin |

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x