A Luxe Christmas #2

Nov 28, 2013

Christmas Dinner




For Dinners I always like to go for a dark, classy looking dress. Especially for Christmas Dinners. For this outfit I have chosen a Lipsy 'Classic Black Dress'. I absolutely love the sheer neckline for this dress!



The Red Christian Louboutin clutch ...
(which I'd probably never be able to afford haha) definitely screams Christmas because of the beautiful deep red.
I have then chosen Black Wedges because they add a bit of casual to the dress and they look absolutely amazebeans.
Now onto the makeup...
Because Christmas is such a festive occasion, I would go for a darker eye makeup (hence the Bobbi Brown Palette) with a dash of winged eyeliner and mascara and wear a nice nude lip with a little bit of gloss on top.

What do you think of this look?

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x