Go-to Summer Hairstyles

Nov 7, 2013

YES. I am in my Jammies (:

Summer is here in Australia. What does Summer mean? It mean's Ice-Cream, Shorts, Skirts and Flowy tank tops! YAY!! But we definitely need a way to keep our hair off our shoulders and neck to keep us cool, while still looking good! These 4 hairstyles are my 'Go-to' Hairstyles' for the summer and definitely keep me cool.
Read on for In-depth pictures of how I do my hair!

 

Natural Waves


1. Get a hairtie
2.Tie hair up into a loose bun at the nape of your neck for loose waves, and a tight bun for tighter and more spiral-y waves. Keep it in for about 10-30 minutes (do your makeup, get changed,etc.)
3. And then take your hair out of the bun for natural, loose waves.

 

High Ponytail


1. I'm just starting with all-natural hair. You can curl your hair if you want, to give more volume and texture to your hair.
2. I flip my head and gather the hair on top of my head.
3. After gathering it, I get a comb or hairbrush and smooth the back and the front.
4. I pin up any flyaways with bobby pins and that is it!

Messy Bun


1. Gather all hair to the side where you want your bun to sit.
2.Twist your hair tightly or loosely depending on how you want your bun.
3.Twist it into a bun shape, and get your hairtie ready
4. Tie your hairtie around your bun and you are done!

Side Braid



1.Gather all your hair to one side (again!).
2. Start braiding (or plaiting) your hair, leaving it a little bit loose.
3. For a more messy, relaxed look, take out some hairs at the side and loosen the braid.


What are your Go-to Summer Hairstyles?

x

2 comments :

  1. I love your hair its so pretty :) what did you use to edit your photos and make the collage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I used pixect to put it into a collage and put the text into it and used photoshop to adjust lighting a little bit (:

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x