Lazy Sunday no.2

Nov 11, 2013


My Sunday went a little like this...


I got up and had an a-mazing breakfast made courtesy of my mother (thankyouu!). Creme Caramel, Indian Sweets. Yum.
And then I went upstairs for a nice, long, hot shower as it was quite cold.
Photo from left to right.
I usually use a lot of Loreal haircare products like shampoo, conditioner etc. I find them really nourishing and work wonders for my hair. They leave it feeling glossy and moisturised without weighing it down. Although I haven't found that this shampoo reduces hair fall, it still makes it feel really nice.
This is the first Argan hair oil that I ever bought around 6 months ago and it still has a little bit left in the bottle. It really adds a lot of moisture to your hair and smelss really really good. I usually use this hair oil while my hair is wet, after it has dried and after styling.
Get Glad Notebook
This is by far my favourite notebook. In the front I have a fashion inspiration section and in the back I have a life/blog section. I bought this notebook from Officeworks at the start of the year.
This is the blowdryer/hairdryer that I use whenever I wash my hair. It has a lot of heat settings and the nozzle really controls frizz.
 
 
 
What did you do on Sunday?
 
x
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x