Lazy Sunday no.4

Nov 25, 2013

[original image source]
This Sunday I watched Catching Fire at the cinemas with my little sister (who simply insisted on going with me, explaining how she wanted to be like Katniss).
We arrived at the movies at 5:45pm. 15 minutes late, but thankfully it was still on the ads. As soon as I sat down for the movie I could not keep my eyes off the screen, it was SO good.
 


Although I had already seen promo pics of Katniss' wedding dress, I could not wait for the twirling of the dress. She honestly looked so gorgeous.

 
If you haven't already watched The Hunger Games, I suggest you watch it straight away! And then go watch Catching Fire in cinemas.
 
 
If you have watched this movie, what did you think of it?
x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x