Drugstore Buys

Nov 20, 2013

So if you live in Australia, you know that Priceline had a MASSIVE sale, 40% off all cosmetics! (unfortunately for only two days) So of course, I decided to go and get some stuff...

From left to right: Face of Australia Lip Crayon in Cupcake, Maybelline The Falsies Flared, Australis Nail colour
 I haven't opened them yet and I am soo excited to try them out and review them for you guys! Keep on reading to find out more...

Australis Nail Colour in Aqua RRP$7.95
 I got the the Australis Nail Colour for $4.75. This brand, I think, is quite good, the prices aren't that high and it is an all-Australian brand.
Face of Australia Lip Crayon in Cupcake RRP $7.95
 I got the Face of Australia Lip Crayon for $4.75. I have never tried this brand before, as it is not that well known and it is another Australian brand.
Maybelline The Falsies Flared in Blackest Black RRP $19.25
 I bought this mascara for $11.55 which I reckon was such a steal! I saved more than 7 dollars off this mascara. I have heard so many good reviews about this that I decided to try it out!


Did any of the Australian readers buy anything from this huge Priceline Sale?

x

1 comment :

  1. Let me know how you get one with the maybelline falsies mascara! I have heard good thinks about it!!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x