Face of Australia Lip Crayon

Dec 10, 2013

Blogmas Day 8
I've been meaning to do this review for aages but somehow always get caught up in other stuff or just forget to take photos! So here it finally is! xx
 
Face of Australia is an Australian Brand (so, sorry to all those US/UK readers) and their products are relatively cheap. Just a bit cheaper than Rimmel, but more expensive than Essence.
I have never tried any of their products before so I was quite excited!


Face of Australia Lip Crayon in Cupcake RRP $5 AUD
The Packaging was quite nice, I thought. It didn't look cheap and wasn't bad quality. The packaging style was like most other lip crayons.
I used it a bit so it's a little blunt (:
 
It glides on really smoothly which was definitely a plus factor for me, but that also means that your lips have to be chap-free and smooth too.
It gives off a purply/pink colour which I really like because I've got another lipstick in this shade and if I need a little bit of gloss I can just swipe this over!
But overall this is a great product (because it also smells like candy/cupcakes?! Or is that just me) and I might try other FOA Products in the future!
 

1 comment :

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x