Winter Drugstore Beauty

Dec 11, 2013

Blogmas Day 9
For those of you living in the Northern Hemisphere, where it is currently winter, here is a special blog post about Winter Drugstore Beauty!
HEERE WE GO!!


I think that these dark, bold lip colours look absolutely wonderful in the fall/winter time. I think why I like it so much is because the bold really complements the cold weather and the generally dark atmosphere.
I have heard so many great reviews about this lip colour and apparently it gives off amazing colour which is a reason why you must try it (and then tell me about it haha!).
The above photo is Revlon Creme Shadow in 'Not Just Nudes'. All of the different shades in this Creme Shadow Range are absolutely amazing.
Shadow sticks are super easy to apply, just put it where desired and blend blend blend! These two colours are just perfect for the cold wintery weather. The first shade is 'Paranoid Purple' and would look great used on the outer V of the eye and the second shade, 'Bulletproof Beige' would be a nice inner corner highlight, or as a base colour on the eye.
This blush shade is just so pretty! It's a dusty pink which I really like as it would actually show up on my skin (haha).
 
So that's it!!
 

2 comments :

  1. I really like the Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids line! Really impressively bright shades that are super fun to wear for the summer :) I am a fan of the Revlon cream shadow palettes - especially as a base for my powder eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats great! I might go try them out soon (: xx

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x