Lazy Sunday no.6

Dec 16, 2013

(Blogmas Day 13)
Lazy Sundays are usually about what I did on Sunday...well this post is slightly different. It's about what I did on Saturday. 
On Saturday my sister had yet another birthday party. Except this time with Family and friends. We had a great night, eating amazing delicacies (thanks Mum!), munching on birthday cake and snacks and then lighting sparklers.

Our little fairy lanterns...

 

Mini photoshoot?

\
My ootd (Dress is from Jeanswest)

Pretty Lanterns!!
 




 
It was a super great day and it was all thanks to my sister...
 
 


3 comments :

  1. Love your photography!

    http://mojitosandhandbags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fairy lanterns really caught my eye, they look so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x