My Fave Winter/Summer Nails

Dec 13, 2013

(Blogmas Day 11)
These few nail polishes are my absolute favourites for the Winter/Summer months. Winter for those of you living in the Northern Hemisphere and Summer for my fellow Southern Hemisphere dwellers.
Starting off with winter...
Sorry they are a bit old. and dead.
(From left to right)
Natio Nail Colour RRP $9.95
Revlon Nail Enamel in 790 No Shrinking Violet RRP $13.95
Avon Nail Enamel in Tycoon 
Sportsgirl Nail Colour RRP $8.95



(From left to right)
Nails Inc. London for CLEO in We love Ita. 
Revlon Nail Enamel in 474 Kiss Me Coral RRP $13.95
Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Cafe Pink RRP $16.95
Australis Nail Colour in Aqua RRP $7.95

I absolutely love all these nail polish colours xx 
What are your favourite Nail polishes this Winter/Summer?

3 comments :

  1. Hi, I really like your blog and it's so nice to see blogger who's my age! I thought everyone of them were adults haha! xx
    i really love the Revlon Nail Enamel in 790 No Shrinking Violet I usually use the Revlon nail polishes but I haven't used the enamel ones be before.

    Izzy from http://vintagerose08.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah haha most of the bloggers that I read are above their 20s so its a nice change to see someone who's my age! Xx

      Delete
  2. The Revlon Colour looks gorgeous! These shades seems very festive and perfect for this time of year!

    xoxo
    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x