Back to School: Beauty Essentials

Jan 15, 2014

In Australia, it is almost time for another school year! WHO'S EXCITED?? (me. A little bit anyway.) With another school year comes a lot of Back to School shopping and a load of schoolwork (sad!).
Here is a list of Beauty Essentials for Back to School this year.
1. Lip Balm (tinted or normal)/Lip Butter
Lip Balm is always a must for me. I literally cannot live with the feeling or look of dry, chapped lips. So I usually carry a moisturising tinted lipbalm eg. Maybelline BabyLips Colour
2. Pressed Powder (translucent or skintone)
I don't usually carry a pressed powder (maybe cause I don't have one...yet.). But if you do have oily skin, or your makeup tends to slip off, take a pressed powder and a puff or a mini powder brush for on-the-go touch ups.
3.Blotting Paper
Oily wipes are something that I always have in my school bag because I tend to get quite oily around my T-zone. Just swipe these over your oily bits and you're good to go!
4. Brow Gel
Take some brow gel to school to keep your eyebrows nice and tame. Even if you don't have your eyebrows done, you don't want them flying about everywhere!
5. Concealer
Dab some concealer over your spots to give them a quick cover-up if any pesky spots come up during the day.
6. Quick Spot Fix
A spot fix treatment is an absolute saviour if you discover a rnadom spot on your face throughout the school day. A spot fix works to reduce spot size and redness. Be sure to check the ingredients to make surer it doesn't contain any ingredients that you might be allergic to. (For example I get allergic reactions to Benzoyl Peroxide, an topical acne treatment ingredient.)
Salicylic Acid is a great ingredient in skincare products that will help to fight acne and clear up skin.
 
Thanks for reading guys!! And keep a look out for more Back to School posts!!
 
Pearl xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x