My Favourite Golden Globes Looks

Jan 16, 2014

So as most of you know, the Annual Golden Globes Award Ceremony was held on Sunday 12th January 2014. (ooh. feels so different writing 2014!)
I've compiled a list of the best dressed and best makeup (in my opinion of course!).
 
This is in no particular order. (Just the order I found the pictures in!)
1. Taylor Swift
Inline image 1
Taylor donned a dress in her favourite colour...you guessed it! Red, made by Carolina Herrera. The dress was chic, yet sophisticated and modern which I really liked. Her hair was slightly vintage, almost mirroring Marilyn Monroe.
 
2. Jennifer Lawrence
Inline image 2
Although I wasn't the greatest fan of JLaw's Dress, her makeup really stood out as it was quite edgy in comparison to her dress. With a dress like this, you would imagine a slightly more Classic hairstyle and makeup. But she took the risk, and she looked fantastic!
 
3. Emma Roberts
Inline image 3
Wow. I absolutely adored Emma's dress. It was so stylish and I loved the way that it hugged her body and then went out, almost like a mermaid dress! Her sleek updo worked great with her look and she was stunning.
 
4. Emma Watson
Inline image 4
I think Emma's dress was a stand-out from the crowd as it's not every day you see a pant/dress at an Award Ceremony! At the front it looks like a simple, yet amazing Red/Orange dress but from the back, it's tied and you can see her black pants! I thought it was an amazing choice and it's definitely a way to grab attention. But then again, Emma could look stunning in a paper bag!
 
What were your favourite Golden Globes Looks?
Leave a comment down below!!
 
xx, Pearl
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x