Kris Kringle Presents!!!

Jan 30, 2014

So I know that Christmas was aages ago, but I got my present today (on the first day of school) because I was unable to attend the Kris Kringle (aka Secret Santa) Swap party ):
Well anyway, when I got my present I was super excited to open it when I got home and try on all the amazing things.
Are you wondering what I got?
I think you're wondering what I got. LET'S SEE.
 Inline image 1
Inline image 2
So for the first part of my presents, I got a candle from The Aromatherapy Co. And then I got a flowery collar necklace from Colette which I am SO excited to wear! The other necklace is also really pretty and would probably look great for anything. I also got a pair of bangles with pops of purple in them which is just too cute!
For the second part of my present I got 3 lip items. The first one is a Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cotton Candy, the next one is a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling Chérie and last but certainly not least...a Rimmel Apocalips in Stargazer.
I am so excited to play around with these lip colours and to wear the jewelry!! THANKYOU IRIS <3
Did any of you guys do Kris Kringle? What did you get?
Tell me all about it in the comments below <3
Pearl, xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x