Back to School: Stationery Haul!!!

Jan 27, 2014

Hey guys! Today is (sadly) my last Back to School post for this year! If you live somewhere where school doesn't start until later in the year, be sure to bookmark my Back to School posts and look back at it when school starts!
Anyway, I'm here with a Stationery Haul from Officeworks which is a store in Australia that stocks literally all you need for school and office.

 From the left:
48 Page Exercise Book - English Wide Reading Log
White Out
White PU Leather Flat Pencil Case- OMFG. I LOVE THIS! It's looks so chic, I don't even think of it as a pencilcase! It would've been ideal if it was in black because white tends to get dirty easily! And only for $6.95!!! WHAT. A. STEAL.
Pack of 5 Highlighters
ColourHide Pack of 5, 120 page spiral bound books- I usually don't get spiralbound books because I think the pages tend to rip out easily, but I bought these instead this year because the colours were so pretty and I wouldn't need to cover them with contact and I can fold the cover back when I'm working!
Bostick Glue Sticks
ColourHide Refillable Display Book- I got this one because the sleeves were really nice, thick and heavy-duty and it also kind of looked like a binder!
2 x 120 page Books- Because some of my teachers don't like spiral bound!
HEAPS OF PENS!
A diary/planner for blog posts/homework
Pacers- I hate pencils. Eugh.
A math set!
 
So that is it!
Hope you enjoyed and see you at my next...blog post!!
Pearl, xx
 

1 comment :

  1. Ahh gotta love back to school stationary!! I can't believe this year is my last year at school... no more new stationary and books, NOOOO!! ;) Lovely blog you have here by the way, and hello from a fellow aussie! Most people in the blogging world seem to live in really exotic places so it's nice to see another Australian face once in a while. On that note, happy aus day for Sunday too! It must have been pretty amazing to be in Sydney with the fireworks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x