My fave Celeb Streetstyle Looks

Jan 23, 2014

So down in Australia it's a sweltering hot summer, which kind of makes me miss winter. I mean, sure I love Summer but Winter just gives you so much more fashion option and everything looks...Chic-er.
So here are my favourite Celeb Streetstyle Looks for the Winter! (In the northern hemisphere of course!)
 
1. Alexa Chung
Alexa's style. Just. Wow. I love how the majority of her outfit is monochrome and then BAM. Her shoe's are cheetah print.
The layering in her outfit also gets an A+. The lacy turtleneck peeping out underneath the knit is just fantastic and I adore her coat!
 
2. Binky Felstead
Binky's Outfit is something that I'd wear on an everyday winter basis. Minus the hat and the fur...scarf? But it looks fantastic on her. The knee high boots paired with the skinny jeans looks amazing and the hat. The Hat. I'd wear that if I was a bit bolder in fashion.
3. Cara Delevinge
As everyone knows, Cara is one of the best fashion icons in the Industry, mostly known for her wacky outfits. The mint coloured knit is gorgeous and gives the outfit a nice pop of colour. The fur-lined coat looks so warm! The lace up boots are also a more tomboy-ish take on the regular ankle booties.
4. Doutzen Kroes
Ah, Doutzen. One of the sweetest-looking Victoria's Secret Angels out there. God, I wish my hair could look as perfectly messy as hers! She pulls off the high-waisted skinnies so well, and those patent leather boots are to die for. A total model-off-duty look!
5. Jessica Alba
Jessica is dressed in total black...yet manages to look impeccable. How is that possible?! I love her side-swept deep parting and her barely there makeup. Again, she pulls off the knee-high boots super well with her studded jeans.
6. Rita Ora
I love Rita's bad-girl rocker look. She is the style icon for anyone looking to edge their fashion up a little. As you can see in the picture, Rita's wearing a chain necklace which is all the rage now. Her leather biker jacket is paired really well with her plain white top and the semi-leather pants. But she decided to go simple with plain black pumps.
 
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favourite Celeb Streetstyle Look is in the comments!
 
Pearl, xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x