Back to School: Quick Makeup

Jan 24, 2014

So as most of you Aussies out there know...School starts NEXT WEEK!
So of course I have already bought all of my stationery, a new wallet and hopefully I'll get a new bag!! So here is a post on Quick and Easy Back to School Makeup.
 
1. Prep Your Skin


So I'm going to start off by prepping my skin with some Moisturising Lotion with SPF 30+ from The Cancer Council. Not only will it help to protect your skin from the UVA/UVB Rays of the sun, it'll also make your skin smooth, therefore making it easier to apply your foundation or BB Cream.
 
2. Get your Face Base Down!

 
 
 So because it is school, I don't want a base that is too heavy or that will make me look cakey. A tinted moisturiser or a BB/CC Cream, I believe, is best for school. It'll smooth out your skin, cover imperfections, protects your skin and also has a lot of benefits for your skin. So I just smoothed this all over my face, making sure to blend it in at my hairline and jaw.
 
3. Eyeshadow
 
I'm using the Essence To Die For Quattro Palette. For my eyeshadow, I'm going to start with the top right hand colour as my eyeshadow base. You could go with a cream alternative as a base, but I'm just going to stick with classic powder. Spread the base colour all over your lid.
And then I'm going to use a matte brown for the contour. Of course, if you want your makeup to be lighter you could use a champagne colour instead of the brown. I'm going to load this colour up on my brush and use this on the 'Outer V' of my lid.
And lastly, I'm going to use this whitish colour as a highlight on the inner corner of my eyes. You could also use this colour (or a 'Bone' colour) as a brow highlight.
 
4. Load those lashes up!
(Sorry for the awkward-looking photo). I'm going to use L'oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara on my top and bottom lashes. Be sure to wriggle this onto your tightline to make it appear as if you have eyeliner. (BTW, I did not use eyeliner in this tutorial, but you may if you wish!)
 
5. Brows
And then I'm going to use Essence Lash &Brow Gel on my brows just to keep them in place and tame! You can also fill in your brows if you wish.
 
6. Blush
I'm going to use the pink blush from my Color Workshop Palette on my cheeks just to add a nice flush of colour!
 
7. LIPS
And last, but not least...I'm going to use Maybelline BabyLips Loves Color in Berry Crush on my lips to keep them from chapping and to add some colour!
 
 
Thankyou so much for reading this! Let me know if you liked this post or not in the comments! If you would like me to do more of these, please tell me either by tweeting me (sidebar) or emailing me or commenting below!!
 
Pearl, xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x