February Wishlist

Feb 18, 2014

February Wishlist

 

So it's February and the end of summer is almost nearing.Say bye to longer days, ice-creams, cool beachy waters, bikinis and lemonade (maybe even shirtless guys?!) and say hello to shorter days, hot chocolate, coats, skinny jeans and a chilly breeze.
So in this Wishlist I've got a few wintery items and some summer items.
1. Revlon Nearly Naked Mineral Powder Foundation
I've heard so many good reviews about this product, that it is truly undetectable coverage and is really good. Mineral Powder would be a much better alternative to Liquid foundation due to my skin. But I'm still not sure which will suit me better! Have you used both the liquid and mineral foundation? Leave a comment below telling me which one is the better one!
2. EOS in Strawberry Sorbet
EOS. Everyone seems to have it! BUT NOT ME. There is literally no place to get it in Australia and I don't really like buying things from online! I've heard that they're even better than the Maybelline BabyLips! If they're better than BabyLips then they must be magnificent.
3. Leather Bomber Jacket
I am sooo into leather this season! It just makes everything look instantly edgier and hotter. This particular one is from Barney's which we don't have down under so I need to find a dupe of it! I am obsessed with the fur lining!!!
4. Triangl Bikinis
Wow. WOWOWOW. These bikinis are literally perfect. The colour schemes go so well together and are really pretty. Another bikini brand I'm in love with is N.L.P. Their bikinis are a-ma-zing.
5. Leather Pants
 oh. em. gee. I LOVE LEATHER PANTS. The ones that I really want are the American Apparel Disco pants. Even leather tights will do!! Or waxed black jeans omg.

Hope you liked this post!

Pearl,xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x