Hunter Valley: The Afternoon Garden

Feb 13, 2014

(Part 2 of 3)
I know it's been heaps long since I wrote the first part of this series but...oh well. If you haven't read the first part you can read it here.
Anyway...LETS GET INTO IT!
So my family and I went on a mini-road trip to the Hunter Valley Region (famous for it's wineries and gardens). We first went to The Entrance, a beachside suburb near the Valley ,had lunch there, (um KFC! and walked around for a bit.
After spending a few hours at The Entrance, we then proceeded with our road trip.
We arrived at the Hunter Valley Gardens, desperately waiting to go in (since we bought the Night-Lighting tickets). Thankfully we only had to wait for half an hour!





That's it!!! Stay tuned for the last part in this series!!
COMING SOON



Pearl, xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x