TAG | Harry Potter

Mar 28, 2014


Hmm...Harry Potter, one of my favouite all-time movies. Magically enchanting and as the movies passed, a bit more thrilling..
I have been tagged by Genevieve (click on her name to go to her blog!), another Harry Potter lover.

SO LETS GET INTO IT!!



1. First experiences of Harry Potter
I was about 2 years old when Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone came out. Of course, my parents went to go watch it in cinemas and I went with them as well! Although I probably didn't remember anything, It was meant to be. When I was in around year 1/year 2, I started reading the books and I must say, I was hooked. I loved every single second of these books and you couldn't get me away from them!
I have watched every single Harry Potter movie in cinemas and this was a tradition for me and my family.

2. Which one have you watched the most?
Definitely The Goblet of Fire as that's the only one I have on actual DVD, I have the rest on usb and hard-drives though!



3. What was your favourite Harry Potter film?
omg no. that's just pure torture!!

4.What was your favourite moment out of all the films?
Definitely this one:




5. If you could be any of the Harry Potter characters, who would you be and why?
Um...Hermionie! She's smart and pretty!

6. If you could learn one thing at Hogwarts, what would it be?
Making potions!

7. Favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
PROFESSOR SNAPE!!!



I nominate any Harry Potter lovers!
Please leave a comment below with your post's url, I'd love to read your answers!

Pearl,xx

3 comments :

  1. In love with HP always!! X

    AbbiieVO.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! I need to do this tag! I love Harry Potter :))

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Just to say, I've nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

    The rules and everything you need to know can be found here: http://www.thebeautymagpie.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award-nomination.html

    I really enjoyed this Harry Potter tag too :D

    Enjoy doing the award!

    Bryony xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x