Award | Very Inspiring Blogger

Apr 7, 2014


Agh! I can't believe that I've been chosen for yet another award! HOW EXCITING OMG. I have been nominated by Bryony from The Beauty Magpie.
Thankyou for thinking that my blog is inspiring, it's truly amazing xx Getting chosen for awards makes me super happy, just thinking that there are bloggers out there who think my blog is good enough to be awarded. It also gives me inspiration to continue writing content on my blog.

The rules are here:
-link back to the person who nominated you
-List the rules
-Share 7 things or facts about yourself
-Nominate 7 other blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post
-Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the person who nominated you
Facts about me
1. I am turning 15 this year, which now that I think about it, is actually REALLY young!
2. I have a little sister called Sapphire who is 4 years younger than me
3. I go to an academically selective school in Sydney, Australia.
4. I played piano up until last year
5. If I could meet any Australian it would probably be Miranda Kerr omgg <3
6. I have lived in 3 countries; Bangladesh until I was 1 year old then I moved to Melbourne, Australia. I then moved again, to Singapore for a year then I came to Sydney.
7. I have more than 4 active blogs! (3 tumblr and one blogspot)
My nominations

  1. Clothes Circus
  2. Luscious Lane
  3. Loren in Wonderland
  4. Touchscreens and Beauty Queens
  5. Sabrina in Monte Carlo
  6. Nerdy Tea Girl
  7. FashionxFairytale

That's it amigos! Once again, Thankyou so much for awarding me with this Very Inspiring Blog Award!!!! I AM ECSTATIC.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x