AWARD | Liebster Award!!

Mar 17, 2014


One thing to say before I start. I CANNOT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY GOT A LIEBSTER AWARD I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY. phew.
I was nominated for this award by Amy from 50 Shades of Blush. Thankyou so much! I actually never thought this day would come :')
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1.You must link back to the person who awarded you
2.You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you
3.You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
4.You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
5.You must tell your nominees that they have been nominated by you.


Anyway...let's get on to the questions from Amy!!!
1. Favourite piece of clothing? Why?
Probably a plain white tee because they go with absolutely everything and you can wear them any way whether it be tucked in or left out.

2. BB Cream or Foundation?
Probably foundation because as much as I love my BB Creams, it does leave a 'greyish' look on my skin and it makes my skin look pretty dry.

3. If you were standed on a desert island, what beauty products would you take?
ooh...this is definitely a hard one!
I'd probably take a Revlon lip butter because I cannot live with chapped lips. I'd maybe take some waterproof mascara and BB Cream with heaps of SPF so that I don't get burnt!

4. What do you do when you're not blogging?
I usually go on tumblr, tweet, read other blogs, read books and magazines, plan posts, online window shop, or do my homework! Very technology oriented!
5. Someone you want to meet?
Probably Zoella, Tanya Burr or Bethany Mota (this is more than one I know haha!) because they are my main inspirations for makeup, fashion and just life in general! Watching their videos always makes me really happy (:

6. Favourite thing about your blog? (feature, posts, photos etc)
mmm....the favourite thing about my blog would probably be the design/layout, considering that I did all of it myself! And maybe the photos as I really love photography and I use my Dad's camera to take my photos (Sony NEX-7)

7. Best moment of your life so far?
The best moment of my life so far is probably...going to Cairns because I just loved the scenery and I also went to the Gold Coast hehe.

8. Favourite fashion website?
My favourite fashion website is probably Primped and Primed, her style is sooo good and she also goes to my school!

9. How do you get inspiration for your posts?
My layout of my posts are usually inspired by my favourite blogs like The Beauty Department and Zoella. The content however, is inspired by the people around me, like my family, my friends and my blogger friends on twitter!

10. Who/what inspired you to create your blog?
This is probably getting really repetitive, but Zoella. I figured that if she started her blog before she started Youtube, then I could do the same! I'm still half-half about starting youtube, but it's always an option!

11. If you had to choose what to wear for the rest of your life what would it be?
aaahhhhh.....i don't know!! Possibly those cute flowy shorts and a plain t shirt!


My nominee's:


My Questions:
1. How did you start blogging?
2. What is the best thing about blogging for you?
3. If you could meet any beauty blogger/vlogger, who would it be?
4. What are some of your favourite blogs?
5. Favourite Youtube channels?
6. What are your top 3 beauty products?
7. What are your top 3 beauty tips?
8. What are your hobbies?
9. If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be?
10. Mascara or eyeliner?
11. Last question!! What/Who inspires your blog?


Thanks for reading this post!!!



1 comment :

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) come have a look at mine, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x