Winter Fashion Wishlist

Mar 20, 2014

Winter Fashion Wishlist

 
For Winter 2014 I...want a lot of stuff. Trust me, this is just the fashion part. I have actually been loving the leather rocker look! If done properly, you could look like a model! (trust me. all of you look like models ♥). Most of my inspiration from the Rocker Chick look comes from the likes of Rita Ora and Rihanna.
So lets get on to it!
(from left to right, top to bottom)
1. Fur lined Bomber Jacket
THIS could be the fashion staple of the year for me, especially because it just looks. so. good. The beige one is from Forever 21 (you can find it here) and it looks super warm and definitely a perfect staple for winter! I also really want a black leather biker jacket. So stylish!!!
2. Plaid Shirt
I want a plaid shirt. A red and black plaid shirt. A mens plaid shirt. I think this would look soo good with leather pants or light wash jeans. A really versatile item of clothing. Hell, it would even look good with a skirt!
3. Grey tee
So I have a plain black tee and a plain white tee. Now all I need is a grey tee! Plain tee's go with everything, from shorts, to skirts, to overalls to jeans which is why it's essential to have it in your wardtobe. This particular one is from Topshop and for only $20 USD! (shop it here)
4. Cut out boots
Cut out boots are literally so in right now. I really like the one in the polyvore creation, it's a camel colour and is quite a change from the regular black or brown. To be honest, it's time to move on from those colours! This one has quite a bit of a heel and is from ASOS. (Shop it here)
5. Leather pants/trousers/tights
I honestly don't know how many times I have said that I want this. I need this!! A pair of leather pants is an excellent addition to your closet, keeping you warm and looking hot to trot! (omg who says that.) This one is from TOPSHOP. (Shop it here!)
6. Light wash jeans
I am really craving some Hollister Co. Jeans. They look amazing and they're not too expensive! Only about $50-60 USD which converts to almost $80 AUD.


I hope you liked reading through my Winter Fashion Wishlist! (makeup one coming up sooooooon....).
Leave a comment below telling me what's on your fashion wishlist!

Pearl, xx
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x