SAVVY by DB Cheek Balms

Mar 24, 2014



So I was in Priceline looking for a concealer...and there were none to my satisfaction so what did I do? Buy 2 cheek balms. Yes.
These cheek balms were $3 AUD each and from the 'Savvy' line by Designer Brands (DB). I have never actually tried this brand, it doesn't look too trustable to be honest with you guys, but I put on a brave face and bought these two cheek balms.
I thought that these cheekbalms were....(read on to find out!)
These cheekbalms were actually really good for their price! Considering that they were only $3 I didn't expect them to be that good. Contrary to my belief they were great! They were smooth, creamy and had amazing colour payoff!

Savvy by DB Cheekbalms in Rich Bronze and Blissful Blush.
 

Rich Bronze and Blisfull Blush
The only thing that I didn't like was the glitter in the brown cheek balm as I planned to use it as a contour shade. Below are some swatches.
 

Swatches. Rich Bronze and Blissful Blush
 
I hope you liked this post! Please subscribe to my weekly newsletter for some of my favourite blog posts and updates (:
 
Pearl,xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x