Winter Makeup Wishlist

Mar 22, 2014

Winter Makeup Wishlist



 With Winter making it's way towards Australia I have been craving very  many products. With winter I like makeup to be even more extravagant than usual. Mostly because the winter fashion is just so chic and stylish  and to complete the look, you have to make your makeup chic and stylish too!
Foundation
So with Winter I have really been wanting a dewy foundation just to give me that really 'glowing' look during the colder months. I feel as if 'dewy' is more of a wintery look for me, rather than summery (although dewy can work for summer as well I suppose!). The only dewy foundation that I could think of was the Rimmel Wake me Up Foundation (RRP $19.95 AUD). Since soo many youtubers love this foundation (and a lot of bloggers as well!) I have really been meaning to try it! But of course since I am a poor Year 10 girl I have been unable to buy it. If you have tried this foundation please leave a comment down below telling me your opinion!
Fluffy Crease Brush/Stippling Brush
SOOOO....to go with my new foundation I'd also really like a stippling brush, or any good foundation brush (to buff it into my skin with). Of course, I'd really like some Sigma or Real Techniques Brushes (or even MAC), but most of them aren't available in-store which is where I'd prefer to buy it. Also, a fluffy crease brush would be great so that I can actually blend my eyeshadow in well! haha.
Contour Palette
Winter months for me means more angled features; which is why I really want a contour palette that has everything; a highlighter, contour shade and a blush! A 3 in 1! There was a great Limited Edition Face of Australia Contour Palette but I didn't know about it (or feel an interest in it) when it came out :/
Lengthening Mascara
Of course, my regular mascara has been Maybelline The Falsies for a while now, but I want a change. Don't get me wrong, I love my Falsies, but I want to try something new. Not that Elizabeth Arden Lengthening Ceramide Mascara (what a mouthful!) is new...
I've actually used the Ceramide Mascara before, thanks to my mother, and OH. MY. GOD. It's sooo good! I recently re-tried it and I forgot how amazing it was :')
The Elizabeth Arden Mascara was probably the first mascara that I ever used (back in Year 6), so it has some pretty good memoroies!
Matte Lip Cream
Okay. I really want to try the NYX Matte Lip Cream. And I want the exact shade from above (I don't know what it's called! le cries). The above shade is so perfect for the winter months; it's a bit of a sombre, darker shade. LOVE!
Highlighter
mmhm. With dewy skin, you must have highlighter! I've really been wanting the Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter, but it's pretty high-end so it's unreachable for me :( anyone want to donate? (jokes jokes)
Concealer
I really need concealer! I actually was about to buy the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer but none of them actually...fit me. They were either too pink or too yellow or too light! Sigh. The perks of being slightly Olive-toned.

Hope you liked this post and it gave you some inspiration!
Leave me some inspiration for some more winter inspired makeup xx

Pearl x

1 comment :

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x