Goals: July

Jul 13, 2014

Hey there! So it's already July! WOW. How far have we come? A few more months and we'll be starting a whole new year! Super overwhelming. (and then I'll be starting my HSC Prelim Course omg scary.)

Goals for June:
-Keep on going with working out daily!
Um....how can I say this. I have completely ignored this goal! (Not on purpose of course!) After finishing the Blogilates Beginner Calender, I have been meaning to start the monthly calenders but I haven't gotten around to printing them out and downloading the videos and stuff. I'm super lazy I know. I'm sorry!
-Minimise expenditure on food
YASSS. I have definitely reached this goal! I haven't been buying as much as I used to from the canteen and I can say it's definitely helped my wallet!
-drink more water
This is a goal that I've...semi-achieved. I drunk more water on certain days than others! ugh goals are so hard.

Goals for July:
-Go on a mission for becoming more organised
This is definitely a goal I need to reach this month, not only in regards to this blog, but also with school. I have definitely found an inspirational blog post from Elise Dopson that'll help with ideas on how to keep organised.
-Study more!
Strive to study more! I've definitely slacked off quite a lot when it comes to studying. The only time that I'll actually study (i.e. other than my homework) is when I've got a test. But it also helps to study even when it's not test-time as it helps you remember the things you learnt so that you don't have to cram as much the night before the test! bam!
-Youtube
I've recently created a youtube channel and posted my first ever video! (LINK TO MY VIDEO)
My goal for youtube is to create videos every week, edit them and post them up regardless of my constant worries of what people think. Reminder: If you are my friend and have found my youtube channel, I BEG you not to say anything to me, it will most likely make me want to die on the spot. actually.

Thanks for reading my July Goals and remember to leave some goals down below xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x