The Beauty Bag

Jul 11, 2014

The Beauty Bag



Burt s Bees lip treatment, 2.14 AUD / Chanel toiletry bag / TheBalm beauty product, 37 AUD / L Oréal Paris beauty product, 18 AUD / Tarte blush, 32 AUD / Lip gloss, 27 AUD / Benefit mascara, 25 AUD / Clinique blush, 22 AUD / Bourjois eyeliner, 13 AUD


Hey guys! Today I'm doing a beauty bag post on what would be great to have in a beauty bag for either travel, or just at home. I hope you guys enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed making it!

Face: For the face I think it's always good to have a light-medium coverage foundation in your bag, whilst having heavier foundations on your vanity table. This is so that you can touch up if you need to (eg. for Day to Night parties) and it will leave your natural beauty glowing through.
Lips: Lips! I can't live without lip products to be honest with you! I usually keep a moisturising lip balm in my bag so that my lips aren't ever dry and a lip butter (usually Revlon) or a gloss to add a dash of colour.
Cheeks: A pop of colour to your cheeks can definitely make your look 100000x better (well, maybe 10, I'm exaggerating a bit). It adds a nice flush of colour to your face which looks pretty cute! Some highlighter can also accentuate your cheekbones and add some dewi-ness.
Eyes: A small felt tip liner is always great to have in the beauty bag, just so you can change it up if you wanted to (For example, going from plain liner to a cat-eye). Mascara can also accentuate your eyes and make them much more flirtier!


BY THE WAY:
I have uploaded my first youtube video so if you could all go check it out that would be AWESOME. Please bear in mind that I have noo experience with editing videos and voiceovers so I might sound a bit soft and the editing might not be that good. (Also, I haven't verified my account yet so the thumbnail is ugly)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x