August 2014 | FAVOURITES

Aug 22, 2014

From left, clockwise: Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitiser in Pink Lemonade, Chi Chi Nudes Palette, FCUK Friction For Her EDP, Sugar Baby Roller Girl Perfume Oil, Lorus Watch, Glasshouse Candle Tahaa Vanilla Caramel.

Hey! Here is an August favourites post! I don't usually do monthly favourites as I don't buy enough products to have new favourites every time...but I'll do random monthly favourites from now on I think!
Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitiser in Pink Lemonade
I got this as a mini souvenir from my friend who went on a trip to La America! I was soo happy to get this since I always hear so many good things about the Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitisers and products in general. One of my fave youtubers (Bethany Mota) HAS LIKE 1000 OF THESE. It smells like a dream and santises your hands as well! 2 in 1 :)
Chi Chi Nudes Palette
I also recieved this as a birthday gift and I did a review on it here (which you should defs check out btw) and I can confidently say that this is one of my favourite palettes! Not only is it a dupe for the UD Naked Palette, it has amazing colours, great pigmentation and all the colours are the type of colours that I'd use (mostly warm-toned).
FCUK Friction For Her EDP
I absolutely adore this scent! It is described as (as per the fcuk friction website):
An ultra feminine mix of hypnotic fruity florals and tantalizingly seductive vanilla that penetrate the senses. It's velvety coconut and sensual warmth will keep him coming back for more.
The scent's base is vanilla, the heart is floral and the top is fruity. An amazing blend of flavours (?).
Sugar Baby Roller Girl Perfume Oil
Another Birthday Gift! Woo! This is another really tropical scent that I love!! I like to use this for more casual occasions because I can just roll it on to my wrists and my neck and I'm good to go!
Lorus Watch
I bought this watch last week and it has literally become a staple piece in my every day life. Not only is it silver and super chic, it also serves a purpose (ha. ha. who ever thought of that?)
Glasshouse Candle Tahaa Vanilla Caramel
Vanilla. Caramel. Candle. Need I explain?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x