Some John Frieda!

Aug 18, 2014


*Dislaimer: these products were sent to me from a PR Company. For more information, see my Disclaimer page.


So a few days ago I got an email from a PR Company asking if I would like to recieve some John Frieda and Biore products from their new range! Of course, being a long-time fan of both these brands I replied saying"Yes! I would absolutely love to!". And so they came literally a day later and I cannot express my joy! (If you are reading this Kristina, I did give a few products to my friend who recieved it for me so don't worry!)
I am super excited to try these products out and don't worry, there will be a lot of John Frieda/Biore reviews coming up on my blog!

Disclaimer: I was not asked to review these products, I am doing it solely because I want to.

2 comments :

  1. I loooove John Freida products! You're so lucky to receive it :)

    http://boography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Frieda products are literally da bomb :) Yess I feel soo privileged and happy to recieve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x