1 Pant, 3 Ways.

Sep 18, 2014

excuse the awkward posing
I FEEL LIKE I HAVE ALMOST NEVER EVER DONE A FASHION POST SO HERE IS ONE I SHOULD calm down.
So do you have a pair of pants that you want to wear three different ways? Never fear, Pearl is here. 
Genie Pants from: Forever 21 Crazyhorse Clothing
Denim Jacket from: Just Jeans

Look 1


For the first look I wore my Just Jeans Denim Jacket with my Supre Crop Top. I love this outfit because it would be so good for Summer or even in Winter! It doesn't show too much stomach and is great for those of you who prefer not to show skin.

Look 2

The second look is slightly more flowy and free!! I am wearing the same basic pieces (forgot to mention my shoes are from Hush Puppies) and my top is from Miss Shop Myer.

Look 3

For the last look, I'm wearing a plain Sportsgirl black tee tied up at the side. I think tying shirts or skirts at the side could change up a whole look.

Here are some random photos/outfit details:

I love this nail colour!!

posin' while my sister is starin away
Hear no evil, Speak no evil, See no evil.
Hope you guys liked this fashion post and I'll be doing a lot more of these hopefully!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x