John Frieda Dry Shampoo | REVIEW

Sep 11, 2014

*Disclaimer: these products were sent to me by a PR Company. This review is 100% honest. Read more about my disclaimer here
Hey!! I haven't done a review for a while, and after being sent these John Frieda products* I've been using them nonstop!! So here is one of the many reviews I will be doing in regards to John Frieda.

The John Frieda Luxurious Volume Dry Shampoo is now literally one of my staples. I use it whenever I feel my hair is lacking va-va-voom or feeling greasy. I absolutely love the packaging and how it doesn't feel cheap at all, and the shiny finish is amazing.
The product itself is also amazing! The dry shampoo comes out in a fine powder form, and it may or may not be translucent, but it sure looks like it! It blends perfectly into the hair and you definitely can't see any trace of it. It's perfect for dark-haired girls!! The dry shampoo instantly revives my hair and strips it of it's greasiness which is so great and perfect for use in between washes. It also does add volume when applied to the roots of the hair.

I am not lying when I say that I love this product!! I use it almost every day in between washes and it helps contain the oil so much. 
I hope you liked this post and stay tuned for more John Frieda reviews!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x