Recent Purchases #1

Sep 4, 2014


Hey my beautiful readers :)
Sorry for the lack of posts!! I have just been super busy with exams and stuff, I hope you can understand! But I have a few cool posts coming up so don't worry! :)
Anyway, these are some makeup items that I bought recently (a few of them are around a month or so, whereas others are a few days ago). A number of these are actually free gifts from Priceline sales (gotta love sales).

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara in Extreme Black RRP $16.95 (free gift)
I absolutely love this! I heard that the Rimmel Mascaras weren't actually that good so I was slightly skeptical at first, but it gives a nice, natural length (which is opposite to what the mascara claims to do).
Nude By Nature Mineral Brow Pencil in Brunette RRP $14.95
I LOVE THIS AS WELL. However, the pencil color is a bit too brown/light for me :( The pencil is not too hard and not too soft which is great! The spoolie is also a great plus :)
Sportsgirl Pucker Up Lip Crayon RRP $9.95
Ahh this is another fave of mine <3 It packs on colour like a punch and is super bright; perfect for the upcoming spring months!
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer RRP $13.95
My first concealer yay!! (Other than my Essence one...) I like this one, and the packaging isn't too bad, but my only concern is that it dries quickly!
Sportsgirl Lighten Up Lipgloss with Lights RRP $9.95
I love this lipgloss as well! (I seem to be loving everything in this post HAHA). AND WHAT'S REALLY COOL IS WHEN YOU TWIST OPEN THE LID AND LIGHTS COME ON *Open mouth emoji*
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Taupe RRP $9.95 (free gift)
I absolutely love the Scandaleyes Eyeliner range! They're SO pigmemented and are really smooth and easy to use.
Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer in 101 Celestial RRP $15.95 (free gift)
Once again, the Apocalips range is another favourite of mine. Long lasting, amazing colour payoff...what more could you want??
Maybelline 24H Color Tattoo in 70 Barely Branded
HOW DO I EXPRESS MYSELF. Amazing colour, Long lasting and I think Barely Branded is an amazing base colour, it keeps the eyeshadow on for such a long time it's phenomenal really!


Here is a Mini Rimmel Haul :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x