Spring Outfit Ideas and Makeup Must-haves!

Oct 6, 2014

With Spring already nestled in Australia, I thought I would make a few different outfit ideas and put together a makeup 'wishlist' of things I absolutely need to have in Spring.
(as you will soon see, most of my outfits are predominantly black. Just warning you!)

1.
Spring Inspo 1
I am absolutely loving the latest trend for boxy tops that just hang. I am especially loving the sporty-look, for example the mesh in the above set. I thought that the top would go so well with a pair of boyfriend jeans, even though it is almost Summer! But I still think that you could wear the top with the boyfriend jeans during Spring if you don't want to wear shorts and short skirts :)
I also love the trend for the wooden heels, I think they add a nice, laidback vibe to an outfit. Also, I absolutely adore minimalistic items such as the watch which and the structured backpack.

2.
Spring inspo 2
The next look is slightly more Bohemian and casual. I paired a Strappy White Cami with a pair of Black lace shorts. I love Lace, I think it adds an amazing girly look to an outfit. Slides are also something I plan on buying for the Spring/Summertime as not only do they look amazingly comfy, they are so easy to slip on and off and manage to look great at the same time! A crossbody bag will also help to keep all your stuff with you.

3.


Spring inspo 3
This last outfit is kinda killer. I absolutely cannot stop loving it. It is basically all-black, but I think it would look great nonetheless. Shift dresses are also my new favourite thing. They're so loose and comfy but also definitely look stylish. The above one has some mesh on the top which I think is so cute. You can either choose to pair these with chunky heels or boots; of course, you could go with flats but I think the chunky heels/boots add so much more style and make it slightly dressier. I ALSO KINDA LOVE FLOPPY HATS. I need one. srsly. (pardon my internet-speak). And I love these minimal rings!!

Makeup Must-haves.
Spring makeup wishlist
This Spring, I am all about the face. Bye-bye Matte Winter Months and Hellooo Dewy Spring Looks! I am so into the whole dewy, glowing face look!! I think liquid illuminators look so much more natural but powder illuminators look great as well. A bronzed face is also a must-have for me; it looks so sunkissed and I don't know....glowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I also love a nice, natural blush.
Another beauty product that I've been loving is nude nail polish! I've been wearing the Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Latte and it is currently my go-to spring nail polish. I also think that a Floral Scent is great for the Spring because hello, spring; floral. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x